Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Sweet And The Cool - Crocheted Necklaces

My newborn baby is my new shop The Sweet And The Cool
As most of the stories of indie businesses start with "I begun by making them for myself, and then ...."
my version is that I just couldn't stop. I can not just relax on tv....I have to work on something. So the crocheted neckaces and bracelets are somethin I loooove making.

This is the  new banner  I made in Illustrator and I am so proud of how it turned out:



And some necklaces / bracelets that  I've made some time ago, (and I have pictures, of course :)

white and purple necklace


Brown and aqua

The forest walkin greens and brown


As a bracelet

A black chocker with some accents of red



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...