Sunday, July 08, 2012

This week's creations - the jewelry :)

What I mean is Part 2 :)
I had a very, very special order from someone to make my crochet beaded beacelets / necklace to a whole family: mother, father, daugther and son ♥ Ain't that just fab??
They are some very dear friends of mine and the one who ordered them is the mother :) 
I must confess that I was a little bit nervous about the bracelet for daddy, in fact I made 2 of them, because I did not like the first one enough.
So, here they are:
For mom ♥

For the sweet little girl ♥

For the man in the family ♥

And for the cute little boy ♥

I love you all, but then again, I am sure you know it:)
Hugs and kises,
Ioana aka Kara


1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...