Thursday, February 28, 2013

Baby Blanket - Bulky knitting pattern

I love knitting the bulky yarns, and I just discovered the Red Heart - Lisa Big (too bad they do not have too many colors available) Still, I bought them all :)



Here there are some of them :)


The baby blankets are knited in seed stitch.
From one 200g skein: will make aprox 40x40 cm 
I used a super bulky yarn from Red Heart: Lisa Big 
Needles: circular 8mm (they recommend 10mm needles)
Cast on 40 stitches.
Seed stitch: K1, P1 and repeat until the end

This is it. As simple as that.
If you have any questions, please just ask
♥ 
ioana

PS if you would like a ready made blanket, you can find them in my shop:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...