Thursday, January 05, 2012

GRANDMA

This evening at the supermarket, I went to take the cart back; It was cold, and I was hungry, just couldn't wait to be home after a long day. But as I looked up, there she was: a very old lady counting her pennies, with a white coat, and her white hair, and white gloves on her hands. I don't know why suddenly I miss my grandma so much...I used to caress her hands with skin  like a soft paper almost translucent...so kind with her green eyes...She is gonenow, for some time, God rest her soul in peace!

I took this picture in spring last year; I don't know who she is...I just  asked her if it is allright to take it and she was happy to. You can read kindness in her smile.
This is for my Grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...