Sunday, September 29, 2013

DIY: PomPom Scarf

          Sipping my coffee in the morning with a knitted poncho on my shoulders to keep me warm, I was browsing though facebook, etsy, blogs, tumblr, just name it....I am all over the place! BUT I stoped when I found this beautiful DIY project on a blog I really, really love and admire!
 The Purl Bee I am sure most of you know it by now. Great inspirational projects, wonderfully explained and great details.



I will certainly try to make it although me and my sewing machine are not the best of friends :))

See the whole DIY of this stunning cowl  here

I'd love to hear what do you think and if you made it, just post a link, so we can see it, too!
I promise to come back with pics when / if I make one for me, too.

Until then, sending you peace and love! 
ioana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...