Monday, November 04, 2013

30 Days of gratitude Day1 & 2

Heading quickly to the en of the year, it is nice to look at the things we are gratefull for. Of course, there are more than 30 things, and in the first days it was difficult to choose because there are so many. It is a wonderful feeling to be gratefull for what you have, to appreciate the good in life, material or not, all the wonderful people that came nto our lives., the ones that did us good or maybe just taught us a valuable lesson.

#1 I am grateful for my home



Even it isn't YET perfect, I don't have the magazines furniture & carpets, I love my cozy home!

#2 I am grateful for knowing how to knit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! I love hearing from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...